Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Women are allowed to have standards



 I  agree with about half or more that it's a NO for a 1st date simply because I'm grown and if I want to go to a chain restaurant I can do that anytime. 

Starbucks for a let's just meet cuz I want to meet you but don't have time for a full date, sure I love coffee and gives us a chance to talk.

Movies, better for 3rd or 4th simply because in the beginning we need to get to know 

each other and a quiet movie doesn't allow that

A bar maybe, but better for a 2nd or 3rd imo

Sporting events NO for a 1st date, just because if you aren't a cowboys fan than I don't want u near me at a game and I seldom go to any other teams games

Bowling is fine, shooting pool is fine, hookah bar no I never go to those.


A grown woman loves when a man leads, takes the time to dress nice and make reservations,  set a time when they will pick us up and not be late...grown man moves.


If all you can afford is fast food or restaurant chain meals than date a girl who's ok with that, don't judge women for having higher standards for themselves get some for yourself instead

No comments:

Post a Comment